Ever wanted to learn kumihimo? This is a great way to start!
This kit includes:
- a soft, 15cm square foam disk, with numbers to help follow braiding patterns
- ten strands of perle cotton in three colours, enough to make one bracelet (the yellow and blue ten strand bracelet on the front of the packet)
- in Japanese step by step instructions for one braid pattern in two different bracelet styles
- in Japanese instructions for five other flat braids, including diagrams and photos.
- a QR link to an insturctional page with videos.
There is also a wealth of kumihimo help available on YouTube and through companies such as Interweave and Bead Smith to find English instructions.