Ever wanted to learn kumihimo? This is a great way to start!
This kit includes:
- a soft, 15cm round foam disk, with numbers to help follow braiding patterns
- four strands of perle cotton in two colours, enough to make one bracelet (the red and green braid on the front of the packet)
- in Japanese step by step instructions for one braid pattern in two different bracelet styles
- in Japanese instructions for five other round braids, including diagrams and photos.
- a QR link to an insturctional page with videos.
There is also a wealth of kumihimo help available on YouTube and through companies such as Interweave and Bead Smith to find English instructions.